SuperSteady mode on the main camera works well but videos are cropped in the center and max resolution is only 1080p. The sound itself is loud and the quality is quite good and balanced.
- Please add evolution-x.org to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.
- But the cons are really difficult to point out, given the price tag of the device.
- Switch to the light mode that’s kinder on your eyes at day time.
- Firmware comes in a zip https://sushi-terra.ro/2023/04/25/maximizing-your-sgh-i535-performance-how-to/ package containing Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- The 20 MP selfie camera records videos at 720p or 1080p and 30 frames per second.
We’ve seen bold colours, unique camera module shapes, and eye-catching patterns on some recently launched Poco phones. If you’re not big on routing your gaming audio through the dual stereo speakers, there’s a 3.5mm headphone jack — a dying breed.
If you are looking for a budget smartphone with long battery life and fast charging, the Poco X3 Pro is the better choice. In terms of camera performance, the Poco M4 Pro 5G has a slightly better rear camera setup with a higher resolution primary sensor and better ultra-wide camera performance.
- However, after careful consideration of their features, specifications, and price, the Poco X3 Pro emerges as the better option for most users.
- Poco clearly had one goal in mind for the X3 Pro, and that was to deliver the best possible CPU performance at around the Rs. 20,000 price level.
- Take, for example, the Xiaomi Mi 11 – this smartphone became the first in the world based on the flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chip.
- In the daytime there is detail, normal dynamic range and good colors.
However, the regular X3 model in 2020 had a 64MP main and a 13MP ultra-wide camera along with the two 2MP sensors. So at least on paper, this is a downgrade as far as the main cameras on the back go. Thankfully, there is no change to the front 20MP selfie camera. There is also a factory film screen protector on the display. Speaking of the display it’s the same as before so nothing new to report there. The picture quality is not quite amazing its just average. So if ur looking for a device which provides performance just go for it.
There are various custom recovery is available for Poco X3 Pro. You can choose from popular custom recoveries like TWRP recovery and OrangeFox Recovery. Although the features of all the custom recoveries are the same, you get interface or UI changes. Below, we have described the step-by-step guide to unlocking the bootloader of the device. After you get these prerequisites, proceed to install custom ROM on your Poco X3 Pro. Below, we have provided the step-by-step guide to do that.